Aug 30th (Sun) – Club run Nairn Harbour to Mystery Destination
Interested in Classic Bikes ?
Then come along for a blether, Everyone welcome.
See u then ….TTFN
Notes to riders on club run :-
1. Runs departures, meet at 10.30 for 11.00am departure local time, unless stated otherwise.
2. Whilst most runs stop at places where food can be bought, it is the riders responsibility to make their own arrangements for lunch or take a picnic.
3. Speed will usually be 45-55 mph where possible, but can vary up or down depending on bikes present.
4. On main roads riders should keep approximately 50 yds apart to allow cars to overtake, but on single track roads should be closer
to allow more bikes to pass or be passed in one layby.
5. Riders leaving the run for any reason, should inform the organizer or last rider.
6. Where possible keep the rider behind you in view in your rear view mirror.