Skip to content
Important Information For Riders
- For all club runs (unless otherwise stated) meet between 10:00 and 10:30 for route discussion at 10:30 and 11.00 departure.
- Whilst most runs stop at places where food can be purchased, it is the riders’ responsibility to make their own arrangements for lunch or take a picnic.
- Speed for ordinary Club runs will usually be 45-55 mph where possible but can vary up or down depending on bikes present. Tiddler runs may be substantially slower.
- On main roads, riders should keep approximately 50 yds apart to allow cars to overtake, but on single-track roads should be closer to allow more bikes to pass or be passed in one layby.
- Riders leaving the run for any reason, should inform the organizer or last rider.
- Where possible keep the rider behind you in view in your rear view mirror.
- Inverness – Tesco Extra car park just off A96 – IV2 7GD
- Dingwall – Tesco’s car park – IV15 9PP
- Nairn – Outside Harbour Cafe – IV12 4PH
- Forres – FourTwoHQ (Formerly Bervie Chipper) A96 – IV36 2SP