2019 Highland Rider North West 200 Road Racing Tour.
Come and be a part of the 90th Anniversary of the North West 200 Road Races.
Tour Date – 12th – 19th May 2019.
This Group Tour is by far the biggest & best that attends The North West 200 Road Racing Event, it is highly respected and supported by the Organisers & Race Officials.
To give you all an idea of what is on offer over there and how it all works please read the information below.
Tour Capacity – 45
Places Remaining – 3
Rider + Bike Prices –
Rider – Option 1 (Cairnryan) Return Crossing – £395
Rider – Option 2 (Cairnryan) Outbound – (Birkenhead) Return – £445
Rider – Option 3 (Birkenhead) Return Crossing – £465
Pillion Prices –
Pillion – Option 4 (Cairnryan) Return Crossing – £295 Deposit
Pillion – Option 5 (Cairnryan) Outbound – (Birkenhead) Return £345
Pillion – Option 6 (Birkenhead) Return Crossing – £365
The Tour Package includes the following –
1. 7 nights Self Catering Apartments in the picturesque Town of Ballycastle. This is based on 4 Tourers sharing each apartment, Couples will get their own Double Room within each apartment, and 2 other tourers will have the Twin Room. If it’s 4 Solo Riders then it’s 2 Twin Rooms with bunk beds or single beds in each room. All Towels and Bedding are supplied, Self-Catering Facilities include Wall Mounted Digital TV, Cooker, Microwave, Toaster, Fridge, Crockery, Pots, Pans, Knives & Forks.
2. Ferry Crossings from
Options 1 & 4 – Cairnryan to Belfast Return.
Options 2 & 5 – Cairnryan to Belfast Outbound – Belfast to Birkenhead Return.
Options 3 & 6 – Birkenhead to Belfast Return.
3. Guided Group Familiarisation Ride Out and Orientation of the North West 200 Race Circuit and Surrounding Area, followed by a Visit to the Giants Causeway.
4. Evening Meal at the North West 200 Paddock VIP Hospitality Marquee, and Presentation or The Billy Redmayne Racing & Memorial Decals.
5. A Guided Sightseeing Day Trip to The Original North West 200 Circuit.
6. Guided Group Ride Out to Joey & Robert Dunlop’s Memorial Gardens and the Famous Joey’s Bar. Followed by a Graveside Visit of Respect to the 3 Legends. Joey, Robert & William Dunlop.
7. Evening Barbecue & Social Gathering with 2 Drinks each.
8. 1 x Personalised Fully Embroidered Highland Rider Motorbike Tours 2019 North West 200 Road Racing Tour T-Shirt.
9. Tourers can volunteer to be Race Track Marshal’s at The North West 200 Road Racing.
10. Guided Day Trip on Friday to The Silent Valley in the Mourne Mountains or you can be dropped off on the way to do a Sightseeing Tour of Belfast City.
11. 1 x Free Entry into The Highland Rider Motorbike Tours Christmas Raffle, where one Tourer will win the cost of one basic individual package Rider or Pillion Options 1 & 4. In hindsight, you go on this tour virtually for FREE if you’ve booked either option 2, 3, 5 or 6. Further Tickets can be purchased at £10 each to increase the chance of winning. If Tourers buy more tickets I will cover all 6 Options as a Free Tour.
The Christmas Raffle takes place on the 24th December at 7 pm. The winner will be informed straight away as it will be a live video post on the Highland Rider Motorbike Tours Facebook Group Page. This was Won by Ian Peck.
12. Most importantly you can watch and be entertained by The Road Warriors doing battle through the local Towns of Portrush, Portstewart, Coleraine and adjoining Countryside at speeds in excess of 200mph on 2 Wheels. In 2018 we saw The Wee Wizard (Alastair Seeley) making History by increasing the most wins at the North West 200 Road Races to Twenty-Four.
Additional Extras that are available –
Arrival Meal on Sunday Evening, plus a Cooked Breakfast on Monday, Wednesday & Friday Mornings.
This is 4 x Meals (Arrival Dinner & 3 Cooked Breakfasts) – £30
Birkenhead Crossing Cabins – £30 each way.
Overnight stay at The Arkhouse Inn the night before our sailing, includes Evening Meal & Full Breakfast. (Double Rooms For Couples, Twin Rooms for Solo Riders based on 2 Sharing in all Rooms = £35 Per Person.
Fully Embroidered Highland Rider Hoodie with a full Zip or No Zip = £30 each.
You won’t get better value for money, I can guarantee that. I strive for perfection and ensuring that bikers get what I myself would expect to receive on a Tour.
“I’m a Biker for Bikers”
Tel – 07976006442
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.highlandrider.co.uk
Facebook – Highland Rider Motorbike Tours.